ReCyclore Ottawa Bicycle Cooperative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Repair/sales sheet and more for consideration

2 posters

Go down

Repair/sales sheet and more for consideration Empty Repair/sales sheet and more for consideration

Post by RayB Mon May 04, 2015 2:13 pm

Hi everyone!

I have made up these forms to offer the shop with hopes they can aid with inventory, sales and record keeping. Not only have I reworked the repair sheet, but also created forms for: kid's bikes, parts, DIYs and price tags for both kid's and adult bikes. Most everything can still be edited for content. The extra paperwork may take a few seconds more, but overall can potentially be a big time saver. Also included is more liability disclaimers for parts and DIYs.

Repair/sales sheet and more for consideration 01_adu10

Repair/sales sheet and more for consideration 03_use10

Repair/sales sheet and more for consideration 04_diy10

Repair/sales sheet and more for consideration 05_adu10

Repair/sales sheet and more for consideration 06_kid10

Cheers!

Ray B.
RayB
RayB

Back to top Go down

Repair/sales sheet and more for consideration Empty Re: Repair/sales sheet and more for consideration

Post by anoppen Mon May 04, 2015 9:58 pm

The new sheets look awesome, Ray. Can't seem to be able to enlarge the sheets from the forum site to read the small print though. Love the new repair sheets.

Not sure we need to record the DIY and used parts sales from the general sales sheet- more paperwork to fill out at the end of a shift. Is it to better track these items? I wonder if separate tracking is necessary. In the end, it would have to be entered electronically for it to mean anything.

anoppen

Back to top Go down

Repair/sales sheet and more for consideration Empty Re: Repair/sales sheet and more for consideration

Post by RayB Mon May 04, 2015 10:58 pm

Hey Alex! The parts and DIY records are mostly to help with keeping track of events on a busy day or night and for balancing the sales and float. By keeping a hard copies in a binder even, we can see what kind of parts sell more and therefor can decide what kind of quantity to keep for parts inventory in the future. These records can also help with information when customers return for various problems or other reasons. The fine print you can see here is the same basic disclaimer for "as is" bikes that is on our current sales/repair sheets. I think these waivers/indemnifications are important to protect the volunteers and the organization from potential liability claims. Although, I believe the odds of such a claim is very minimal, the consequences are serious enough for me to take a few moments to fill them out.
RayB
RayB

Back to top Go down

Post by RayB Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:00 pm

Amended the price tags as per Mike K's request of a larger featured area for the wheel and frame sizes.

Repair/sales sheet and more for consideration 05_adu10
RayB
RayB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum